Robert Mancini has dedicated the past 22 years to improving energy efficiency and reducing GeoThermal heat pump system costs through improved design. He has designed commercial and institutional buildings with various ground exchanger configurations and tracked both construction costs as well as annual energy consumption for these systems. This has provided him with a distinct advantage over other design professionals. Robert has assisted in geothermal design for projects as far away as South Africa, Australia and China.
Many people have visited our projects, from the U.S., China, Europe and South Africa. Some of our projects have been featured in IGSHPA teleconferences and publications of the Washington based Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium.
Robert Mancini holds memberships in the following Organizations:
- Association of Professional Engineers
- American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRE)
- The Canadian Green Building Council (CaBGC)
- The Canadian GeoExchange Coalition (CGC)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA)
Mr. Mancini has served on the CSA committee responsible for CSA–448 ‘Design and Installation of Earth Energy Systems’ for 20 years and has been a presenter at several GeoThermal heat pump seminars and conferences. He has also instructed at several GeoThermal workshops in Canada and the United States.
In addition Mr. Mancini has been involved in the development of:
- Training courses for the Canadian GeoExchange Coalition
- Several projects for First Energy (Penelec and Centerior Energy)
- Pennsylvania Power and Light
- Niagara Mowhawk Power